Holiday Preschool Fine Motor Collection (Printables Activities)
The Holidays are a time for celebration and fun...and also the perfect opportunity to spend some time getting those little hands ready for kindergarten.
Through these printable preschool activities, not only will your child be learning letters, numbers, colors and more...they'll also be improving those fine motor skills through play.
This fine motor collection is designed to print and go. Just combine the activities with the manipulatives listed (things you probably already have around your house), like play dough, crayons, yarn, toothpicks, clothespins, etc. We give you a checklist of items to collect.
*Recommended for ages 3 through 6
With almost 200 pages of printable activities, this fine motor collection has something for everyone.
In this Holiday Fine Motor Collection:
- Squishy Bag Learning Mats
- Washi Tape Gingerbread Activities
- Twinkly Lights Pompom Mats
- Christmas Symbols Memory Game
- "Clip It" Decorations Matching Activities
- Holiday Dominoes Game
- Holiday Paper Tearing Activities
- Toothpick Punch Gift Delivery
- Holiday Treats Toss Game
- Christmas Hole Punch Counting Activities
- Play with Your Food Mats
- Holiday Tracing Letters
- Nutcracker Lacing Cards
- Christmas Play Dough Mat
Plus some great bonuses:
- Cut-n-Paste Christmas Cookies
- Holiday Fun Path Checklist
- Santa Advent Calendar
- Planning Calendar
- Supplies Checklist
- Tips for Teaching Preschoolers
- Fine Motor Strategies from an OT
*This is a digital product. No physical product will be delivered