Halloween Preschool Fine Motor Collection (Printable)
Halloween is such a fun time of year and has so much to offer for interactive fine motor activities...from ghosts to monsters to jack-o-lanterns to creepy crawlies and more. There are so many things your kids are going to love in this hands-on learning through play collection.
With these printable preschool activities, not only will your child be learning letters, numbers, colors and more...they'll also be improving those fine motor skills through play.
And better fine motor skills means greater independence and confidence with school tasks (and life tasks).
This fine motor collection is designed to print and go. Just combine the activities with the manipulatives listed (things you probably already have around your house), like play dough, crayons, yarn, toothpicks, clothespins, etc. We give you a checklist of items to collect.
*Recommended for ages 3 through 6
With more than 200 pages of printable activities, this fine motor collection has something for everyone.
In this Halloween Fine Motor Collection:
- Halloween Squishy Bag Mats
- BINGO Chip Mummy Letters
- “Clip It” Spooky Matching Activity
- Monsters Play Dough Mats
- Spider Web Letters
- Halloween Counting Strips
- Halloween Matching Coloring Activity
- Monster Counting Cards
- Jack-o-lantern Memory Game
- Halloween Costumes Dominoes
- Spooky Things Lacing Activity
- Halloween Paper Tearing Activity
- Spooky Toss Game
- Halloween Pompom Activity
- Washi Tape Haunted Houses
- Play with Your Food Mats
Plus some great bonuses:
- Spooky Bones Formations Activity
- Halloween Fingerprint Art
- Halloween Donuts Sequencing Activity
- Tips for Teaching Preschoolers
- Fine Motor Strategies from an OT
*This is a digital product. No physical product will be delivered