Fairy Tale Fine Motor Collection (Printable Activities)
Fairy Tales are a bit of magic brought to life through story. And it's the perfect way to present fun and easy low-prep fine motor activities.
Through these printable preschool activities, not only will your child be learning letters, numbers, colors and more...they'll also be improving those fine motor skills through play.
This fine motor collection is designed to print and go. Just combine the activities with the manipulatives listed (things you probably already have around your house), like play dough, crayons, yarn, toothpicks, clothespins, etc. We give you a checklist of items to collect.
*Recommended for ages 3 through 6
With over 300 pages of printable activities, this fine motor collection has something for everyone.
In this Fairy Tale Fine Motor Collection:
- Fairy Tale Pompom Activities
- Squishy Bag Learning Mats
- Play with Your Food Mats
- Fantasy Memory Game
- Fairy Tale Lacing Cards
- Princess Play Dough Mats
- Roll the Dice Games
- BINGO Chip ABC Matching
- Snow White Hole Punch Counting
- "Clip It" Fantasy Matching
- Dragon & Unicorn Toss Game
- Fairy Tale Paper Tearing Activities
- Washi Tape Castles
- Toothpick Punch Princess & the Frog Activity
- Fairy Tale Dominoes
Plus some Great Bonuses:
- Little Mermaid Matching Coloring Activity
- Castle Puppet Stage Activity
- The Princess & the Pea Activity
- Planning Calendar
- Printable Supplies Checklist
- Tips for Teaching Preschoolers
- Fine Motor Strategies from an OT
*This is a digital product. No physical product will be delivered